Every Bit Organic’s raw, high quality, cold-pressed extra virgin Macadamia Oil is sourced directly from a small, but passionate community of growers in Australia. It has higher smoke point than other vegetable oils. It is best for searing and salads, and adding a nice nutty flavour to dressings. Macadamia oil can also be used for cooking, frying and deep frying.
Skin Benefits of Macadamia Nut Oil
- Macadamia nut oil is a lightweight oil, that is well absorbed without feeling greasy.
- It’s high in monounsaturated fatty acids, including Oleic Acid (Omega 9), which are very moisturising, regenerating and softening on the skin.
- These fatty acids also have anti-inflammatory properties.
- The Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) in Macadamia nut oil helps to restore the skin’s barrier function and reduce water loss.
- Macadamia nut oil also contains Palmitoleic Acid (Omega 7), an active anti-microbial that is found naturally in youthful skin. Palmitoleic Acid (Omega 7) levels in our skin reduce with age, contributing to the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and weathered skin.
- Macadamia nut oil has been shown to slow the signs of ageing and has also been used to improve the appearance of scars, sunburn and other minor skin irritations.
Organic farming uses no pesticides or artificial fertilisers and works with nature to build the fertility and health of our soil while caring for our environment. Organic farming has a low carbon footprint. Pure and simple, just the way nature intended.